Thursday, March 31, 2011

Unveiling - Our Inner Selves

Unveiling - The Book that I'd Read Right Now


I've been having lots of emotional stuff come up lately. Men. Relationships. How it is that I've created what I have so far. (Some of which I've liked, and a great deal that I haven't - but am working to change.)

This "emotional pot" got stirred up as a result of something called natural healing. I'll write more about this in my Alay'nya Blog. Suffice to say, natural healing is powerful, effective, and very surprising.

Late last week, I had a session with Dr. Anita Kloss, who has recently joined Dr. Dennis Sievers at Care Plus Chiropractic in Fairfax, VA. Great session. Did all the usual chiropractic things. But then Anita did something else.

I asked for it. I wanted it. But that doesn't mean that this has been easy.

The natural healing "treatment" feels as though nothing is happening at all. But Anita told me that I should pay attention to my dreams; things would start to show themselves to me.

Gosh, have they ever!

The first round of dreams - starting two days after the session - were all very positive and upbeat, I could feel that the way in which I was dealing with things was shifting. All very good.

Then the next round of dreams - two nights ago - went much deeper. It simply showed me (a bit more amped up, but in core essence, it showed) a pattern that I've had for a very, very long time. A pattern with which I've had some success in healing, but am absolutely not complete.

Progress, yes. Complete and total breakthrough and mastery, not yet.

Which is okay. We're all human, we're all growing, we're all working through things.

What I did, this morning and yesterday morning, was to start using the Principles for body awareness and integration that I've learned over many years - and disclose in Unveiling - to help me soften my reactive tensions, get grounded and anchored once again, and release resistance.

Many years ago, I started writing Unveiling because I needed a guide. Lacking an in-person teacher (I had many such, but no one person in a central guide-and-mentor role), I looked for a book. There was no book. I resolved to write my own. Now, fifteen years later, Unveiling is very near publication.

And in this moment - in this time of processing some real pain-body stuff - I'd grab my copy of Unveiling and use it. (That was, if I wasn't reading it already.)

I know all the stuff in the book. Most likely, in one way or another, you know much of it too. But sometimes we just need an external source - a person or a book or something outside of our own heads - to provide the guidance. To give us a way-point. To help us get clarity. And to remind us to soften, anchor, release, and breathe.

Unveiling is available for pre-order. Visit Cleo's Closet - the Unveiling Pre-Order Page to get signed up for your copy as soon as it is available. (This means getting one of the soon-to-be-rare signed, dated, and early-numbered collector's versions.)

And to get started, you can read Unveiling segments online. Visit the Unveiling website. Look for the most recently-added pages; new material will be put up (for a short time only!) each week.

And best wishes with your own, private-unto-yourself, healing and unveilng!

No comments:

Post a Comment